Home Sleep Testing (IDTF)
Welcome to Breathe's Home Sleep Testing Services
Benefits of Home Sleep Testing:
Convenient and Easy
Home sleep testing allows the patient to be tested in the comfort of their own home. No more driving to the sleep lab and spending the night in an unfamiliar environment while being watched by a technician. Home sleep testing also provides better test results since the patient is more likely to have a normal night's sleep at home instead of at a sleep lab.
Since home sleep testing is performed at the patient's home the test is considerably cheaper than going to a sleep lab for a polysomnography (PSG) test. Patients find that the cost for the entire test is less than their copay for a PSG test at an overnight sleep lab facility.
Home Sleep Study Process
- Home sleep study prescription is faxed over to Breathe.
- Patient's insurance is verified and the patient is contacted to schedule test.
- Home sleep study test mailed out to patient. Shipping time 2-3 days.
- Patient wears test and returns the home sleep study device in the prepaid envelope that is provided by Breathe. Shipping time 2-3 days
- Breathe scores the home sleep study data.
- Board certified sleep physician performs the home sleep study interpretation.
- Test results are provided to referring physician and to the patients DME provider of choice.
Sign up with Breathe and experience a simple easy to use overnight oximetry software platform with amazing customer service!
Questions or want to sign up just call us, we look forward to hearing from you!